I provide Christian counseling for people who are looking for hope and healing. My office is in the Maple Leaf neighborhood of Seattle.
Working collaboratively with clients, I believe God is at work and uses even our deepest pain to bring growth and new life. You are stronger than you think, and therapy can give the support you need to begin healing.
People often see me for these concerns:
- Stress, anxiety, panic attacks
- Depression, sadness, lack of energy, feeling lethargic
- Dating fears or frustrations
- Social problems and feeling awkward
- Career doubts, workplace issues
- Uncertainty about how to move forward in life
- Low self-esteem or self-worth
There is no escaping difficulty in this life, but counseling can help you overcome and grow from your past hurt as well as give you the ability to face it with strength in the future.
I offer a free 15-minute phone consultation. So, feel free to give me a call. Get to know me, ask questions, and from there we can decide if we're a good fit working together.